Ok. I’m back on Facebook. I’m not really sure what that means. Does it mean I’m active again? Posting. Interacting. Encouraging. Receive encouragement. I dont know. Ill take it as it comes.
It feels kind of awkward. Almost like pitching up at a party you weren’t invited to… [Hopefully not the party pooper...]
But it was a good experience being away.
The biggest things I have learned from Facebook:
- It is a BAD manager. I will have to manage it or it will swallow me up.
- It will try and give me identity, but that is the one of people. Not the real one.
- It can create the most selfish culture on the web.
- It is a great marketing tool… but not the Alpha and Omega [traffic to me et al stayed the same without it]
- It is a powerful tool to influence people [we all have influence with Facebook]
I’ll do one or more posts of my experience back on Facebook in a week or two.